Rotary Scraper MK4 (OD 63 - OD 400mm)
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 35): Computation results in 'NaN' (Not a Number)%
Rotary scraper MK4 has been designed to quickly and precisely scrape the surface of PE or PP pipe before the electrofusion process takes place.
The scraper is a fully automatic rotary pipe surface preparation tool, designed to prepare pipe diameters from 63mm to 315mm (up to SDR11) and from 63mm to 400mm (up to SDR17).
This is an automatic hand driven pipe scraper that clamps onto the pipe wall and rotates around it, peeling off a predefined thickness of plastic to give the correct surface preparation.
- It is fully adjustable to work with any pipe size within its range
- It has a hardened tungsten carbide blade to give a long cutting life
- It has a quick release button to allow the cutter to be moved up and down the pipe quickly
- It clamps onto the wall of the pipe, not the center, allowing it to correctly scrape oval pipes
- It has a replaceable cutter blade to extend the life of the tool
- It is supplied in a steel carrying box to protect it from damage
Operating Range 63mm to 400mm Operating Type Rotary, hand driven Size 41 x 21 x 15cm Weight 6.0kg Operating Temperature -50C to +60C