e-Fuze Lite, 16 - 355mm
The Lite is a battery-powered electrofusion welder that CAN be used all day every day. This major advancement in welding technology offers a self-contained welding unit that needs no external power source to operate. This rechargeable welder has the power to silently weld over 200 couplers* completely CO2 free.
The Lite is designed to weld constant voltage electrofusion fittings suitable for low, medium and high pressure PE or PP pipe work systems from 16mm to 355mm diameter (1/2” to 14”).
The welding output of this equipment is a controlled voltage between 8V and 48V and it can weld fittings in Manual mode, or Barcode automatic mode. It has a data log memory of more than 2000 welds that can be downloaded using USB memory.
The Lite is manufactured in accordance with ISO 12176-2.
The Lite is not approved for use on the UK gas networks and has not been approved to GIS/ECE1.
Spec Sheet available here
What do you want from the perfect battery powered electrofusion welding machine?
- Net Zero Helping to achieve net zero by reducing carbon emissions of the welding process by 98%. Additional savings from carrying less weight in the van meaning less fuel used by vehicles.
- Noise Pollution Reducing noise levels by 100% – silent operation.
- Everyday Usage The most powerful battery unit on the market, able to weld up to 355mm fittings. Capable of welding 200x 32mm couplers or 75x 63mm couplers on one full battery charge.
- Cheaper Operation One full battery charge costs only nine pence using average cost electricity.
- Ease Of Operation It only takes one hour to charge from flat to full from mains power. Able to weld 80 mixed-size average fittings per battery charge.
- Productivity Faster welding because there is no generator to transport and set up. Reduced job time.
Charging On The Go The equipment can be charged from the van auxiliary 12 volt outlet or from a van-mounted inverter. This means the equipment can be charged while driving between job sites so the battery never runs flat and it charges without additional CO2 emissions.
Reliability On average, half of welding faults are caused by bad generators. Using our battery powered welder you are able to remove this potential failure therefore increasing reliability. To make things even better, the design is based on the proven reliability of the ACT range of welding machines. Technology that is built to last!
Health & Safety Not using a generator means there are no trailing mains power cables on site, removing Slip, Trip and Fall hazards. Manual Handling hazards are also reduced as the battery welder is 86% lighter than a standard electrofusion setup.
Smart Calibration The equipment self-checks its calibration. This saves money by preventing bad welds and increasing the service interval of the machine.