Vari Clamp Variable, 16 - 75mm
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 35): Computation results in 'NaN' (Not a Number)%
Vari Clamp has been designed to restrain and align pipes before and during the Electrofusion process.
- They work with pipes between 16mm to 75mm in diameter and are designed to work specifically on service connection pipe.
- Different sizes can be selected on each arm to allow reducers to be clamped.
- The backbone of the 'Universal' and 'variable' clamp can rotate to allow 45-degree and 90-degree elbows to be clamped.
- The 'variable' tool has arms that slide on the backbone to allow different width fittings to be held.
- This is especially useful when clamping elbows directly onto a tapping saddle outlet.
Operating Range 16mm to 75mm Operating Type Straight, Elbow Approvals UK: GIS/PL2-5 Size 23 x 15 x 18cm Weight 1.3kg Operating Temperature -40C to +50C Tool Materials Steel, Aluminium, Plastic Tool Finish Bright zinc plate, Anodised